Saturday, December 03, 2005

Not very many updates I guess...

Maybe I should update this more often with the boring details of my life.

My parents gave me their old NordicTrack exercise machine. My dad says it bothers his knees, so he doesn't use it anymore. So I've got that set up, and I did 30 minutes on that. It seems likes its a pretty good cardio workout.

Then I went shopping with Scot and Rachel at Home Depot and Walmart. I was mainly looking for a hot water heater insulation blanket to use with my Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker but the only one I saw had vinyl backing, not foil. Maybe I'll build a windbreak out of home insulation.

I also took a nap. Naps are nice.

I want to see Syriana. That looks pretty good. I also want to rent Anchorman.

I just made some Bockwurst and fried mashed potatoes for dinner. Delicious. Bockwurst is a very mild veal sausage, something like bratwurst. Now I'm enjoying a Jack and Coke. Its quite tasty, I must say.

I started cleaning up my new (old) bedroom set. Its really nice. I'm vacuuming out the drawers, moving my stuff from my old furniture, and wiping it down with Old English lemon oil. Its quite nice. I got it for $200, plus $260 for the U-Haul and gas to get it here. I should get back to that now, as soon as I finish my drink and eat my cookie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home